At this time released semi-tethered jailbreak for few devices. This is only available for iOS 10.2. Also this is not working with iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus. And also not for iOS 10.2.1. This is Full guide to jailbreak your 64-bit device. I tested this on my iPhone 5s.
First jailbreak is compatible only with following 64-bit devices.
- iPhone 5/5s/SE
- iPhone 6/6plus/6s/6s plus
- iPod Touch 6G
- iPad Mini 2 / Mini 3
- iPad Air/ iPad pro
- You need following requirements to get started.
2. Great. Now you have all what you need. No let’s move on next step.
You need to setup following things before jailbreak.
- First you need update iTunes to latest version.
- Then make fully backup of your device from iTunes.
- Turn off find my iPhone option until finish full jailbreak process. After jailbreak you can re enable that.
- Turn off touch id and passcode
3. Jailbreak process step by step
- Connect your iOS device to computer.
- Open Cydia Impactor tool
- Now select cydiajailbreak.ipa file and drag and drop it to cydia impactor
- Now Enter your Apple id and password in following text boxes
- Wait it to complete
- Now you should trust app Settings > General > Device > management Now click trust
- Go back to your device home screen.
- Now open yalu102 and tap go button
- Normally showing error messages ‘this may slow down….’ and you will see ‘storage full..’ or some. then device will be restart.
- After reboot your device Cydia has appeared on your device.
Now You have successfully Jailbroken your device .